Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Zachary Richman Tams

http://www.thetamsfam.com/zachary.html

5 comments:

Christina said...

Yeah, we are so excited that little Zachary is here! He is so beautiful and looks just like his brothers did, and I love it when they come out with fat little cheeks. We are so glad everyone is doing well. I love the delivery blog, I will have to have Matt create one for our next delivery.

Love,
The Stevulaks

Eddie and Amber said...

YAY! That is so exciting. I am glad to hear everything went smooth. Congratulations!!

Jenni Elyse said...

Congratulations!!! He's a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in person. Here's to a quick recovery, Amy!

Eliason 5 said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and mom looks so great! Welcome to the three kids club!

Lisa said...

Congrats! He is adorable. I hope you are both doing well!