Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Friday, September 19, 2008

Funny Song and Dance

Enjoy this while it lasts. I'm sure we will removed it soon.
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


6 comments:

Annie Hatch said...

Oh yeah, that was awesome!! You guys are my heroes!! I might have to do that.

A said...

If that won't give you nightmares I don't know what will. ha ha!

Christina said...

Wow, check out those muscles Kevin!
That was hilarious. Quinn keeps asking to see Matthews daddy and mommy play basketball. He wants to watch it over and over again. You guys are so funny.

Christina said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention those dance moves, I didn't know you guys could move like that!

Adam and Brynn said...

That's awesome! haha We just might have to do that too, we were laughing so hard. And what!? remove it soon? That's the coolest post ever! :)

sweet pickles said...

You should definately never remove this post. It was awesome!