![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
Over the past four years Amy has been running on little or no sleep. Ryan was especially difficult in this area as it took him over a year to sleep through the night. With Zach she is getting about four hours of sleep a night and went almost 36 hours without sleep before his delivery. The real amazing part about this is that every morning she wakes up happy and cheerful.
Amy approaches everything with love and patience. With three little boys we really need extra love and a whole lot of patience. And she is willing to share that love with everyone.
Her willingness to serve. About four years ago Amy was called as the Relief Society President and then a few months after we changed to the family ward she was called to be the Primary President. I know others have done the same, but can you imagine having all three children while serving in these capacities. She amazes me everyday and I know we are blessed for her willingness to serve.
I know I have missed countless other attributes and I'm sure each of you can add something to this list. But I wanted to publicly let Amy know how Amazing I think she is and that I love her.
Note: the pictures, left to right, are: Amy at the wishing well in Disneyland, Zach yesterday, Ryan sleeping with Matthew in Matthew's bed.









6 comments:
Everytime I see Amy, she just seems genuinely happy. She is so patient with the boys. Hope the sleep begins to happen in longer stretches!!
I have to agree--Amy is always so upbeat that I think she can do anything (and I know she's been doing SO MUCH these past few years!). You forgot that she's also a fantastic friend! We're so glad we have you around, Amy!!! Good luck on getting sleep (my offer of taking your other 2 for a few hours still stands!)
How could I not add my comment to this post. I agree also. Amy is amazing. I have actually reflected, in just the last week, on how we met and became friends when we both were pregnant with our first babies, and how I don't think this was just a matter of chance. I feel very blessed to call her my friend, and I really wish I could be there now to help out with the sleep issue, but I know Amy's doing great. Thanks Kevin for the opportunity to express our love and appreciation for Amy.
Amy is a sweet ray of sunshine. I just love that girl. :)
Congrats on your new baby, too. He is adorable!
I love Amy too! Anyone who can put up with Kevin has to be an angel! LOL
Ditto!
Post a Comment