Here is a video and a picture. Check out Zach's web page for more pictures.Zach Video
So cute, congratulations! We hope all is well :)
Congrats! I am glad everything went so smooth (as much as it could) and that you are all doing well.
Congratulations you guys!! We're so happy for you, he is a cutie
He is absolutely perfect!! Congrats!
Congratulations! Hope all is well!
Congratulations on your sweet baby! Glad everything went well. I'm interested to hear all about life with three boys! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute, congratulations! We hope all is well :)
Congrats! I am glad everything went so smooth (as much as it could) and that you are all doing well.
Congratulations you guys!! We're so happy for you, he is a cutie
He is absolutely perfect!! Congrats!
Congratulations! Hope all is well!
Congratulations on your sweet baby! Glad everything went well. I'm interested to hear all about life with three boys! :)
Post a Comment