Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Saturday, August 30, 2008

39 Weeks

Amy is officially 39 weeks. Hooray! We are excited for little Zach to come and we look forward to the delivery soon. We added a new tab to the top of our website. It is Zach's home page. We will post pictures and any news on Zach's homepage.

5 comments:

sweet pickles said...

Holy smokes! I can't believe you're that close to delivery. Good luck!

Adam and Brynn said...

Yipee!!!!!!!!!! you are so cute. And I love that shirt! Looks better on you, but it was my favorite one you let me borrow. (thanks again, I appreciated that!) :) We can't wait to see little Zach!! Hopefully sooner than later too..

Anonymous said...

LOVE the name Zach! :) Good luck and we look forward to hearing the news!

Christina said...

You look so cute, we can't wait to see what little Zach looks like, probably just like his big brothers. We had so much fun seeing you guys this last week, just like old times. I can't believe how much our boys are growing up!

Jenni Elyse said...

Amy, you look great! I love your maternity shirt! I can't wait until little Zach decides to grace us with his presence, as I'm sure you can't either. Good luck! If you need anything, let me know.