Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Monday, August 11, 2008

Only 4 weeks to go!


Matthew's been pretty impressed with the size of my expanding tummy. He asked the other day if I was going to explode. And the next day he was convinced he saw a crack in my belly. Who knows? Maybe this little guy is going to come in a more exciting way than we thought.

7 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Yay for your prego belly! :) You are lookin' cute. And I love the video of Ryan singing! I love it when little kids sing, they are so sweet.

Holly and Jerry said...

Congrats on the coming baby! Jerry and I are expecting another girl in December. I visited C&W yesterday - I wasn't aware that Kevin was working for a company in Salt Lake now. Do you guys have a family email we can use for updates and such?
Take care,
Holly Hansen
hollyandjerry@gmail.com

Angie said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to see the newest Tams!

Tyler V said...

Ok, I swear I'm sticking that far out already! You are too cute!

sweet pickles said...

You look adorable. Can't believe you are that far along! Good luck with it all.

Christina said...

Your so stinkin' cute. I hope your feeling well. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

Christina

Jenny said...

Amy--Cute blog!

I'm so excited for your new baby!

Jenny