Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Speedy Zach

Zach is such a calm happy little boy and he has been content to roll around instead of crawling. This last week that all changed and now Zach is 100% mobile. Gone are the days of just putting Zach in a spot and returning to find him in the same place. Zach has also quickly learned to stop and look for traffic as he navigates through our home of countless intersections.

2 comments:

Ali said...

finally crawling...Henry is still doing the worm and not sitting up...
I'm glad your guy is mobile. Can you believe he's almost 1?

Adam and Brynn said...

Oh he's so cute!!!! I love his squeals. I've been meaning to comment on all your posts lately, and am slacking. :) The boys are hilarious. And Happy belated b-day Kevin!!!! We love you guys. Hopefully we'll see you all again someday, like the good ol' days. :)