Matthew and Ryan have started the potty mouth phase where they think anything having to deal with bodily functions is funny. Several of our meals are interrupted with spasms of laughter after one or the other mentions something like poop pancakes or toots in our drinks. Although it has improved over the last few weeks, we still have our occasional little boy moments. I thought we were having another one this morning as Matthew and Ryan were eating their oatmeal.
Matthew: Mom, what if we had pee oatmeal?
Mom (wincing at the thought and trying not to make a big deal out of it): That would be pretty gross I think.
Matthew (with a confused look on his face): But mom, it's a vegetable.
Mom: Pee is a vegetable?
Matthew (in exasperation): Yes!
Mom (light turns on): You mean pea oatmeal? The little round balls?
Matthew: Uh-huh.
Mom: Oh, sorry.
I guess pea oatmeal is better than the alternative, but still not something I would want to eat for breakfast.
4 days ago






5 comments:
And, that is why the English language is one of the hardest languages for non-native speakers to learn, lol.
Good luck getting the potty humor away from the dinner table. I've been trying for a long time and it just isn't working.
And I agree it would be gross either way.
Little boys! They are so cute though.
lol That's pretty funny!
hahahaha! don't you hate potty humor??
Post a Comment