This dream is more on the scale of wishful thinking.
Matthew: Mom, why don't we go to any car races?
Mom: You mean like the NASCAR races on TV?
Matthew: Yeah.
Mom: Because we don't have a big race track in Utah.
Matthew: Well, I have an idea. We will stay in our house and not move and then when everyone else moves we'll knock down their houses and build a big race track so we can watch the cars. Actually, we'll drive the cars and I will ride in a car with dad because I have a helmet and Ryan might have to wait because he doesn't have a helmet yet but when he does he can ride in a car too.
Mom: Sounds like a great plan.
Matthew: Yes, it is.
Matthew: Mom, why don't we go to any car races?
Mom: You mean like the NASCAR races on TV?
Matthew: Yeah.
Mom: Because we don't have a big race track in Utah.
Matthew: Well, I have an idea. We will stay in our house and not move and then when everyone else moves we'll knock down their houses and build a big race track so we can watch the cars. Actually, we'll drive the cars and I will ride in a car with dad because I have a helmet and Ryan might have to wait because he doesn't have a helmet yet but when he does he can ride in a car too.
Mom: Sounds like a great plan.
Matthew: Yes, it is.






2 comments:
It sounds like Matthew isn't very optimistic about you selling your house.
Well, he has big dreams! Can't fault a kid for dreaming.
Post a Comment