Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The royal knights

Our house is ALL boys ALL the time.  Very rarely do we get a break from the wrestling, fart jokes, real farts, pee all over the toilet, guns blasting, Lego-building, car racing, sports competitions, and so forth.  Ryan typically can't walk past the "pink" aisle in the grocery store without dry heaving.  But don't get me wrong.  It is a lot of fun and I have to honestly say I love to play with them and watch their minds at work.  Although few in number, we do manage to have moments infused with more subtle sensibilities.  Case in point - the Sofia the First movie on Disney Channel.  The boys specifically requested to watch it.  Specifically. I knew we were on to something here, so I had to make sure I had evidence for the future.



All eyes glued to the TV.

I had some sort of satisfaction knowing they were interested in something girly.  But wait - it gets better.  Imagine my excitement when I hear this coming from Matthew the next day.

"Hurry Ryan.  It is time for us to get dressed for the Royal Ball."

Loved it!

No comments: