What a special day! As we got ready this morning I kept thinking about how quickly this time has come. I can't believe my oldest child is old enough to get baptized. I am so proud of Matthew and his choice to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He has been reading the Book of Mormon every night and we've had some good talks about it. He has such a pure knowledge of gospel principles and I admire his thirst for knowledge.
Here is my handsome boy right before we left.
All of our handsome boys.
At the church right before the baptism.
The baptism service itself was wonderful. The Spirit was so strong and I was reminded of how much Heavenly Father loves my little boys. I only hope I can be a good mother to them.






No comments:
Post a Comment