Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Monday, March 21, 2011

Andrew David Tams

8 lbs 7 oz
19.5 inches
4:50 am
Mother and Baby are doing fine.

12 comments:

The Morgans said...

Congratulations!!! If Whitney had been a boy, her name was most likely going to be Andrew.

Jenni Elyse said...

Congratulations! He looks just like your other boys! He'll definitely fit in. :)

vanessa said...

Congrats! I love the name Andrew. Fits in great with your other boy names. Hope all goes well with 4 boys!

Christina said...

Congrats!!! He's beautiful. So glad to hear all went well. Miss you guys, give the boys our love.

Ali said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOO! How exciting! Love the name. He's so cute! Glad both are doing well! Could I possibley use more exclamation points?!? Love you guys, congratulations.

jjonstott said...

We are so excited that we'll get to see him soon!

lauramunn said...

Oh my stars, I didn't even know you were expecting! How wonderful! Congratulations!!!!

Sarah Peterson said...

he is so sweet! And Amy you look AMAZING! I can't believe you look so good after labor through the night. crazy!

Kim S. said...

Congrats!! So happy for you! Hope all is going well!

Andrea and Terrance said...

Congrats!! You look great! You guys have awfully cute little boys for sure!

dani and fam said...

YAY!!! So excited for you guys! What a cutie (and so are you, Amy...How do you always look so great in the hospital??!). Here's to having boys!

Annie Hatch said...

Yay! Congratulations on #4, what a cutie!