Ryan has been so funny lately. He has such a great sense of humor and likes to find ways to make people laugh. His favorite joke that he tells at least five times a day:
Knock knock
Who's there?
Red
Red who?
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Red
Red who?
Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad I wasn't another red?
I was making a grocery list the other day and left it on the table. When I came back Ryan had written his name down and was waiting with a gleam in his eye. "Mom - I thought you might want to get another Ryan at the store!" He was so proud of himself. I assured him that one Ryan is just enough for our family.
One day we were headed to Salt Lake. Kevin likes to take the Alpine onramp to I-15 like he is driving a race car. I guess the g-force was a little higher than normal because Ryan said, "Wow! Did you go on two wheels Dad?" He was really impressed.
And although these two know how to push each other's buttons, they really do love each other.
4 days ago






1 comment:
I haven't been here in a while! Congrats on another boy... They are wonderful.
Post a Comment