Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Friday, March 18, 2011

Zach's New Bed


This is pretty late in coming. We've been trying to get things ready for the little guy and of course I haven't been very on top of the blogging thing. About a month ago we moved Zach from his crib to a new bed. I was pretty nervous because we had to work hard with Matthew and Ryan, but Zach took to it right away. He only got out of his bed a few times the first night and has stayed in it ever since. I think he enjoys being a big boy. Now if only I could convince him to potty-train!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Wow, that's fabulous that he actually stays in his bed! I don't think we'll ever move Henry... Zach's dino blanket is adorable!
Hope you're feeling well (or at least, not too lousy:) ). Love you guys!