Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Friday, March 18, 2011

Like Mother Like Son

I've never been a great sleeper, so when I was younger I used to sneak out of my bedroom and hide behind the couch so I could watch TV with my mom and dad. One night Kevin was watching a football game and it extended into Matthew's bedtime. We usually tell him that we will give him the score when he wakes up the next morning. After we put him to bed Kevin and I went into our room to change into our jammies and then came out to finish the game. We watched the game for about five or ten minutes when I got the sense that we weren't alone. I stood up to go check on the boys and ended up stepping on what I thought was only a blanket crumpled on the floor. What was hiding beneath that blanket might you ask? Yes, Matthew, who had sneaked out of his room and was hiding very carefully under the blanket to watch the rest of the game. I guess I deserve a little payback.

No comments: