Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Friday, November 5, 2010

No Girls Allowed

Amy bought Ryan this "No Girls Allowed" shirt a few months ago because it just fit so well with his personality. Well today we found out that it was true. We are expecting boy #4 in March 2011. We are very excited and can't wait to welcome the new little guy to our family!

If you have name ideas, send us an email. Amy doesn't like any of the names that I have suggested.

9 comments:

A said...

My current crusade is to get someone I know to name their son Jett. I have wanted to name both of my last 2 kids that and Nick won't do it. So my suggestion: Jett!

A said...

Oh, congrats!!!

Jenni Elyse said...

Congratulations! You're going to have your hands full with four boys. But, if this new one is anything like the other three, then he'll he perfect! :)

My suggestion on names are Daniel, Jonathan, Joshua, Aaron, Alexander, Braden, and Corey would be sad if I didn't suggest Gwyllum (that's his first name).

vanessa said...

Congrats!! So exciting! 4 boys wow!! Hmm... Names. Maybe Steven, Spencer, Andrew, or Dylan. :)

James and Danielle said...

Amy- Congrats...I just know 4 boys are in our cards as well!! Oh well, boys are super fun!!! Goodluck the names!

Angie said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Wish I had a boy name to pass on. If I hear anything great, I'll let you know.

Vickie said...

Kevin I hope that Amy is allowed, because I think you're going to need her help with all those boys!!!
=)

sweet pickles said...

Are you kidding me? How is it possible I've seen you like a dozen times in the past few months and had no clue? Are you even showing yet??? Or am I just that lame? Anyway, CONGRATS! That's so exciting!

Tams Family said...

Vickie, Ryan made a clarifying statement about Amy. He said "Your not a girl you are just a mom."