Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Carving pumpkins

October 29, 2010

We didn't get pumpkins carved as early as usual this year, but it was fun all the same. Matthew drew his picture on his pumpkin and then we cut it open to start carving. He took out a few seeds and then decided he was done. Funny kid.


Ryan, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of the pumpkin guts. He thought they were great.

Zachary wasn't terribly interested this year, but he did like the finished products and was very particular about seeing where they were placed on the porch.





2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I love the pumpkins. My favorite is the Batman symbol one. I also love Matthew's. So cute that he drew the picture on and then you guys cut it for him.

Andrea and Terrance said...

Good job on the pumpkins!! I don't blame Matthew a bit; gutting the thing is the worst part. I made Terrance do mine for me.