Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween

October 30, 2010
The boys decided they wanted to be Jedis again this year for Halloween, which was great with me. I did make them some better robes this year, which turned out to be a good thing since they had Hallloween parties at school and went trick-or-treating in the rain.

Here they are before we headed out.




There was a light drizzle that wasn't too bad when we first went. We pretended that we had just landed on the planet Kamino to keep us going. We were almost done with the inner part of our block when it started to pour and got windy. Ryan was ready to go home at that point. Matthew didn't seem to care much and surprisingly Zach could have cared less. He was loving the rain. And he loved trick-or-treating. He never said the words, but when we were done with each house he would say, "Okay, next house. More canny." It was pretty funny.

The boys in action





4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

They all look so cute in their costumes! I love Zachary's expression in the last picture so cute. And, I think it's so cute that he said, "more canny," after each house. He knew what it was all about!

Annie Hatch said...

Just catching up on your blog! Your boys are getting so big! I love their costumes and congratulations on #4, that is sooo awesome!

Andrea and Terrance said...

HOW did I miss the "No Girls Allowed" post?!? Congratulations!! SO excited for you. Maybe you guys will end up with six boys like my aunt and uncle. :) I loved Zachary's yoda outfit, by the way. So cute.

Vickie said...

Yeah for Star Wars!