Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Little Guy

So I have been way behind on blogging these days. We have all been sick for the last month or so and I just haven't felt up to it. But I do need to catch up on some fun things about our little man Zachary.

He started eating solids awhile ago. So far his favorites are peas, green beans, and carrots. He is not very fond of sweet potatoes or squash, which my other boys loved. I tried giving him peaches the other day and he gagged on them. It looks like he's not too sure about the fruits yet. He likes his cereal most days, but it depends on his mood. Sometimes he eats it up and other times he plays with it in his mouth and blows it all over his mom. :)


Zach is also finally starting to roll over. He is such a funny kid. He has been very casual about lifting his head up or pushing up on his arms. Whenever he is on his tummy he stays up for a few seconds then lays his head back down on the floor. It has taken a lot of work to help him roll over. Let's just say he probably won't be crawling any time soon, which I guess could be a good thing. I already have two monkeys to chase after!

And after a week of a bad cold, ear infection, non-stop drooling, and no sleep, Zachary finally cut his first two teeth a couple of days ago. He is a happy camper now! He likes to suck in his lower lip to feel the new things in his mouth. It's really cute, but doesn't last long enough for me to get a picture.
We love our little guy so much! He is such a sweet boy who can bring a smile to anyone's face. I can't believe he fast he is growing. We love you Zach-meister!

7 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Oh he's so cute!! :) Sorry you guys haven't been feeling well. Thanks for telling us more about the cute little one. Someday we'll get to see you guys and our cute little nephews in person again! :)

Vickie said...

I love the chubby rolls (and cute beadspread by the way). I just want to give him a zerbert!

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm sorry to hear you've all been sick. I understand your pain.

Zach is getting so big! He's so cute! I love his smile.

Kellie said...

He is a mini-Kevin. Sounds like he's doing all sorts of cute baby type stuff, cute little guy!

Christina said...

He's so cute, we are going to try to get to Utah soon, and then we can finally meet him. I love his round head and chubby cheeks!

Tyler V said...

Sorry you've been sick. Jack keeps asking to play, but we've been sick, too. We seem to be getting better, though...maybe next week?

Tyler V said...

Oh, and seriously, Zach is getting so huge. He has the happiest smile ever!