Ryan does not like running around barefoot and has to have socks on all of the time. This morning he was running around with Matthew when one of his socks came off.
Ryan: "Mom, my sock came off. You know where it is?"
Mom: "It's right there on the floor."
Ryan: "Dat's not mine. It's Mafew's."
Mom: "I'm pretty sure it's yours. Bring it over here and I'll help you put it on."
Ryan: "No, dat's not mine. It's cold."
Mom: "It's what?"
Ryan: "It's cold. I like hot socks."
Mom: "Hot socks?"
Ryan: "Yes. I ONLY like hot socks."
So now I know that Ryan's socks cannot be wet, "squishy", too loose, too big, or too cold. Only perfectly fitting, dry, hot socks. Is that too much to ask?






5 comments:
I agree with him. Socks and pajamas straight from the dryer are so comfy!
It's funny that they are so opinionated at such a young age. Ava is the same way.
hahahahaha! i love their little preferences.
lol That's so cute! I also love what Matthew said about chocolate! haha Silly kids.
I'm pretty sure I'm totally with him on that.
Post a Comment