The other night I told Ryan that it was time to clean up and put on his PJ's.
"But mom, I want my dress on."
Dress? I'm going through all the possibilities in my head as quickly as I can to figure what it is he might want. "You mean these?" pointing to his shoes that he did not want to take off earlier in the day.
"No, I want my dress on."
Dress, dress, dress. Still not coming to mom. "Ryan, can you tell me what it looks like?"
In an exasperated tone, "Mom, MY DRESS ON."
It finally dawns on me - "You mean you want to stay dressed?"
"Yes!" he says, glad that his mom finally got it.
"Sorry kiddo, it's time for your pajamas."
"Okay," he says sadly.
I guess he'll realize the joys of pajamas some other time.
Speaking of dress, here are the boys looking very handsome in their Easter clothes. I haven't had the chance to take a picture of Zach in his cute outfit, but it will happen soon!






3 comments:
Very Handsome!
So cute. Where do you buy shirts and ties for such little boys?
don't you hate it when you cannot understand your children?! :) they look adorable. growing up so fast.
Post a Comment