Zach and Amy have both survived the first month! Zach is gaining weight and growing everyday. Amy hasn't lost too much sleep and is amazing for taking care of Zach all night and Matthew, Ryan and Zach until I get home from work.
We even made our annual trip up Provo Canyon to get fall pictures! This is one of Amy's favorite things to do. Zach has done better in the car than Matthew or Ryan did but I'm sure that it is nice to look at your brother's instead of the back of the car.
Zach has been eating well, he binges before bedtime and once or twice he has slept about four hours. Amy loves those nights! We are so excited to have Zach in our family. The boy's just love him and we really can't imagine life without the little guy (that's what Ryan calls him).
1 week ago






3 comments:
What a cutie, I'm so glad things are going well for you guys.
He's really cute! The pictures turned out really nice. I'm glad things are going well.
So so cute!!!! We can't wait to meet him someday! :) For now we will keep enjoying every single picture! :)
Post a Comment