Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloweenie Roast

My Aunts Gayle, Nola, and Jeneile put on a Halloweenie Roast every October at my Grandpa Tams' farm in Paradise. They have bonfires to roast hot dogs and decorate the barn as a haunted house. There are children's games and two tractor rides, one in a barrel train and the other in a wagon. The tractors take you over two acres of land decorated with various Halloween scenes. (The best way to describe it is like a drive through a Christmas light display, but it has a Halloween theme.) Honestly, it was amazing...I can't believe my Aunts and Uncles do it every year. We had a lot of fun and of course the boys didn't want to leave. You can't go wrong with candy and tractors!

Capt. Jack Sparrow, Ryan, and Amy.Matthew, Ryan, Zach, and Amy at my Aunt Jeneile's house.My uncle Paul driving the tractor barrel train.
Optimus Prime with Matthew, Ryan, and Kevin.One of the many cool hanging skeleton decorations.Matthew riding in the barrel wagon.

5 comments:

vanessa said...

That looks so fun! And baby Zachary looks so cute too!

Tyler V said...

Wow, how fun is that?!? I think a kid would call it "heaven"!

sweet pickles said...

HOW FUN!

Jenette said...

I love kids and Halloween! Your family is so cute Amy! Looks like you guys have so much fun...

Annie Hatch said...

Umm, cool family! No wonder your kids didn't want to leave, I wouldn't either.