Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Friday, May 23, 2008

Space Ranger Matthew!


We borrowed a Buzz Lightyear movie from the library last week and it has become the highlight of Matthew's life. Some things I've learned about Space Rangers this week (according to Matthew):
  • They can find Zurg anywhere and shoot things from their fingers. I told Matthew that maybe we should do something else to Zurg, like tickle him or cover him in marshmallows, but that just makes Zurg mad.
  • Space rangers can jump off of anything (couches, stairs, tables) even when their moms ask them not to.
  • Apparently space rangers don't have to pick up toys, brush their teeth, or put on their pajamas.
  • They love to hide under blankets and jump out just in the nick of time to save you.

Just thought you would like to know.

1 comment:

sweet pickles said...

I'm sure any kid would go for those space ranger rules. Awesome!