Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catch-Up

Yet again, I've been a little behind on the blog thing. Here's the scoop from the past couple of weeks.

Kevin and I recently celebrated 7 years together. Lucky #7! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I was looking at some of our pictures from when we were first married. We had fewer wrinkles, more hair (love you babe!), and no circles under the eyes, but we wouldn't have it any other way. It's been a busy and fun-filled 7 years!


We went to Logan and stayed at the Anniversary Inn then spent the next day doing whatever we wanted. It was great and very relaxing. The best part was when we went to pick the kids up from Grandma and Grandpa Tams' house. You'd think they would be happy to see us? Maybe. But crying hysterically as soon as we opened the door? Probably not the best way to tell your mom and dad that you missed them. We should have stayed away for another night. :)
We spent all of last week trying to get the house cleaned. Call it spring cleaning or nesting, but I need to go through the whole house and de-junk. It seems like we never see an end to the clutter around here. Hopefully we can get organized before the little guy comes. Not too exciting, I know, but that's been our life the past few weeks. Like I said, I wouldn't have it any other way, except maybe more ice cream.

4 comments:

A said...

I am trying to de-junk my life as well and I keep throwing stuff away wondering why I even spent money on it in the first place. Who knows, but I guess I just keep doing it because once we get rid of it more junk takes its place.

Angie said...

There is a book called "organizing from the inside out" by Julie Morgenstern that is fabulous. She teaches you to work with your habits and some other fun things. It's a very easy read and after the first section you can skip around to where you want. Seriously. You should read it. Good luck with your project and congrats on 7 years!

Jenni Elyse said...

Congratulations on celebrating your 7th anniversary! How exciting!

sweet pickles said...

Love that picture.
Love Logan.
Love leaving the kids at Grandmas.
Hate cleaning out the house, but love it when it's done.