Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Funny Matthew

Matthew had his arm resting on the table the other day while he was coloring. When he lifted up his arm he saw a red spot and a slight indentation from keeping his arm in one place for so long. He looked at me and said, "Mom, my arm is melting!"

One day we heard just a blip of a police siren from down the street (our neighbor is a cop). I jumped a little and asked "What was that?" Matthew's response: "A penguin."

I asked Matthew to clean up some of his toys so we could get the Legos out like he wanted. He moaned and complained about it for a while and said it would take too long. I told him to clean up in little groups, like pick up the Little People first then focus on the cars. He picked up the first group and stopped. When I asked him to keep going he said, "Mom, that's okay. I only pick up one thing." I wish I had the same rule. Life would be a breeze. Let's just say he doesn't only pick up one thing and had to finish the job.

1 comment:

Jenni Elyse said...

I love the "my arm is melting" comment! It's so funny to listen to the mind of three year olds!