One of my favorite things to do is to go for a drive in the canyon and look at the fall leaves. I decided we better get up there before we missed all the pretty colors, so I loaded the boys in the car and we headed for a drive on the Alpine loop. They had fun for the first part, but decided the road was a little too twisty for their tastes. We finally found a place to pull off to the side of the road and take some pictures. The boys loved playing in the leaves and finding "walking sticks" (which eventually turned into weapons of course.)
After our leaf adventure we headed to Chick-fil-A for some dinner and the kids had a blast in the play place. And of course you can't go see the leaves without some doughnuts afterward! I'd say the boys had a great evening.






1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! And, the canyon is just gorgeous right now! I'm glad your family got to go enjoy it a little bit! :)
Post a Comment