Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer!

Can it really be summer already?  Matthew had his last day of first grade today.  I can't believe this little man is turning into more of a bigger little man every day.  He told me this morning that he was excited and sad that school was done, but mostly excited.  We'll see how long that lasts!

We ran a few errands and by the time we got back it was hot and the kids were tired of being inside.  Solution?  Water!  They were so excited to break out the squirt guns and the pool.  I thought it was a great way to kick off the new season.  Here's to late nights, popsicles, bike rides, and summer adventures!

Here they are loading up....
Andrew playing with one of his favorite things - a broom
Love those smiles!


3 comments:

Christina said...

So fun! We want to come play too!

jjonstott said...

Happy Summer, boys (and Amy)! :) We love you!

Ali said...

Yay, it's time that we can play again!! I'll try to call you SOON so we can get together--we miss you!