After a long summer of practice in the basement the fall soccer season has started. Ryan's team is called the Crocodiles and Matthew's team is called the Laser Bolts.
For the first time we have moved Matthew and Ryan to the Northern Utah County Soccer league. Smaller fields for Ryan and no goalies for Matthew and Ryan!!
Ryan started up scoring goals just like last season. I think he scored four times but he keeps correcting me that he scored six times, which is possible...I wasn't counting.
Matthew #8 is playing well too. Just like our Wii soccer game Matthew is a five star player. In his first game he scored three goals.
In Matthews team we are working on passing the ball and playing defense. Both Matthew and Ryan had a lot of fun. Zach let us know that he scored two goals today (in the basement league) and had to dress up in one of Ryan's old soccer uniforms. Too much fun.
4 days ago






2 comments:
Hooray for soccer! Your boys are amazing--naturals for sure!
I just saw your link off of the Hatch's blog. I can't believe that Zachary is so big and that you have another baby! Congratulations on the growing family of boys :)
Post a Comment