While I have been trying to catch up on Andrew I haven't posted much about the other kids. Here's an update on Boy#1.
Matthew loves to play games . Did I mention loves? He is a pro at Monopoly, Ticket to Ride, Sleeping Queens, Trouble, UNO, Phase 10, and anything else he can get his hands on. Once after lunch he asked me to play Ticket to Ride and I told him he had to wipe his face first. He let me know that wasn't in the instructions.
Learned to ride his bike without training wheels in April
Reads and reads and reads. His favorite books are Secrets of Droon, Magic Treehouse, and A to Z Mysteries. I think he has finished just about all of them. We are regulars at the library to say the least.
Loves the recently acquired Wii. He can figure out most of the games pretty quickly. It's kind of scary.
Likes all kinds of sports, with soccer still being a fave. He went to an RSL game with Kevin back in May and can recall every single detail of the best plays. He is now requesting to play baseball and basketball.






1 comment:
What fun posts! We love your kiddos so much and feel so lucky to have great neighbors!
Post a Comment