Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Monday, October 11, 2010

Zachary's Birthday

Zachary turned two in September! This little boy is no longer my baby. He has definitely asserted his rights as a toddler.



Grandma and Grandpa Tuft came over for a little party. The boys love to wrestle with Grandpa.




Zach had a lot of fun opening presents this year. As you can see, it was very serious business.




Zachary loves Thomas the Tank Engine and Curious George. Every time I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, it always ended up changing. So I opted for the easiest choice. Thanks George!





It was a busy day. The little boy was pretty tuckered out when it was all said and done.




Some fun things about Zachary:



  • He loves to tease his older brothers


  • He wants to be like his brothers and therefore prefers playing with Legos and building robots.


  • He loves balls.


  • He has the best pouty face I have ever seen on a little guy. It can seriously be hard to remain consistent when he pulls that out on you.


  • He is trying to learn his colors but everything ends up being green.


  • He is a little afraid of airplanes right now because he saw one flying very low. Whenever he hears an airplane or helicopter go by he covers his ears.


  • Things he is saying: all time favorite- No mama, I will do dat! Look mama (which I love!), faffle (waffle), aubot (robot), all the animal sounds, Hi dad!, color, gib a lub (give a love, followed by a hug), Jesus, Wyan (Ryan), Mafew (Matthew), need a drink, take Mafew to cool (take Matthew to school), doodle (noodle). He copies everything you say and communicates very easily now.


    • He's such fun little guy and we love him to pieces!

      3 comments:

      Jenni Elyse said...

      I can't believe he's two already! Time has flown by so quickly! The cake is awesome; you did a really good job on it!

      Ali said...

      Happy Birthday, Zachary! He's so big! Your cake turned out adorable, as usual! Still up to play on Thurs?

      Wendy said...

      Darling cake!