Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More about Ryan...

The kids love to build towers with the Megablocks lately. Here is Ryan with one of their creations, along with a very interesting creation in his clothing.



-One day last week we had to run to the store because we were low on milk. We came back to find that Kevin had beat us home. Ryan went inside and asked, "Dad, how did you get home so fast? Did you push your speed button?"
-Another time we were talking about some things we could do in downtown Salt Lake since we would be heading up that way for another event.
Mom: What if we just took a walk around Temple Square? We haven't been there for awhile.
Ryan: Or how about Temple Circle? Or Temple Rectangle?

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I love it when kids here a word they know and try to change it based on their experience! Next time I think I'll go to Temple Triangle.
I remember once Calvin asked if we were in a traffic peanut butter (as opposed to jam).