Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Matthew's First Day of School

September 1, 2010


Kindergarten! I can't believe this little man is now in kindergarten. He can't believe it took so long to get here. As you can tell he was very ready and excited to get the show on the road. I had to pin him down for pictures.





Walking to school with Ryan and his buddy





Waiting in line to go to class




I promised myself I wouldn't cry, which I am proud to say I did not. Matthew waved goodbye, threw me a kiss, and was on his way. I did tear up a little, but it was over and done almost before it began. I was excited for him to start this new adventure.

When I picked him up, he said he really liked his class and his teacher. He was also pretty sad that he didn't have any homework yet. His classroom is decorated like a jungle and he sits on the lion table with 5 other students. He couldn't wait to go back the next day.

1 comment:

Jenni Elyse said...

So much fun! He looks like he was really excited! Too bad kids can't stay excited about school.