Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Thursday, April 29, 2010

LIterally

This morning Matthew found an old magazine on top of the recycling pile. It was from the Hunstman School of Business at Utah State University (Go Aggies!).

"Huntsman?" he asks, after reading the title. "Mom, does he hunt people?"

I tried hard not to laugh as I told him no.

"Does he hunt animals?"

I had to explain to him that Huntsman was his last name, just like we have a last name. He nodded his head in understanding and went to find something else to do. I couldn't help but chuckle at his literal interpretation.

2 comments:

Natalie Tidwell said...

I absolutely LOVE reading about your boys' adventures! Our 3rd boy is due in a few months and I hope we have as much fun to look forward to as you guys have. Good job Amy!

A said...

Go Aggies!!!!!!