We went to see the lights this weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Tuft and the Andrew cousins. It was pretty cold, but we had a great time (aside from getting separated once or twice).
The temple looked so pretty with the lights and a small covering of fog.
Matthew said his favorite part was the Nativity and the Christus statue.
Ryan liked everything. When asked what color of lights was his favorite he responded, "Blue, green , red, pink, purple, orange...." Glad he liked it!
Zachary wasn't quite sure what to make of the whole thing. I think he would have liked to get down and run around, but he was too bundled up to move.
Afterward we went to IHOP for some hot chocolate and pancakes. The kids had a great time with their cousins, but I didn't bring the camera in, so no pictures. It is finally starting to feel like Christmas. Are there really only 5 days to go?






2 comments:
Matthew is a boy after my own heart. My favorite part was the many nativities and the Christus statue as well. :) I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Was it super crowded?
Looks like fun! Now I'm sad we missed them this year.
Post a Comment