Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Monday, December 7, 2009

New phone number and address

We have our a new phone number and our new address. We want to share it with our friends and family, just not the rest of the Internet. So if you would like the new info, give us a call at our old number...it will forward for two more days. Or send us an email or make a comment below.

4 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I think you should totally share it with the rest of the Internet! ;) I'd like your info.

Matt said...

Please email me with it, we need to know where our favorite neighbors are living, so we can come visit, hopefully someday soon.

Anonymous said...

Updating the Christmas mailing list and would love your new address! email me at richandmiriam@hotmail.com Thanks!

Tyler V said...

Hey, email me! Sorry I'm SLOW. alibirdvigue@gmail.com
Jack has been praying that Matthew will be happy in his new house and come and play with us. Do you want to play after Christmas?