Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Guess who turned five this week?

Happy Birthday Matthew!May the force be with you......and keep your helmet on tight.
We love you!Here you can see little Green Army Men attacking Darth Vader, the Storm Troopers and the Tan Army Men. With the Dinaco Cars are watching the battle. In the end Darth Vader was victorious.

6 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Happy birthday, Matthew!

That's an awesome cake! Wow! I can't believe he's already five. Time goes by so quickly.

Vickie said...

Hiram was convinced that was HIS cake! I can't imagine why? I think your death-star turned out better than mine.

lauramunn said...

Happy Birthday Bud! Ellie says hi!

Adam and Brynn said...

How fun! Happy (late) Birthday Matthew!! :) Great job on the cake too!! It turned out awesome.

Jenn -- said...

How fun! Your kids are getting so big.

In answer to your question. Independent Study moved to the Morris Center so most of the 2nd floor was empty. They moved EFY up and all of C&W to the 1st floor. Although, with the noise level, I think Steve might be second guessing that decision. Ha!

Tyler V said...

Ooops, we're late...but happy birthday! It looks like you had a smashing-good time!