Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ryan's Frog

I noticed Ryan was running around with his hand in a fist while playing Star Wars with Matthew. I asked him if he was holding something and he answered matter-of-factly, "Yes mom. It's my baby frog!" Intrigued, I asked him to show me. He holds out his palm and smiles. "Hmm, what color is your frog Ryan?"
"Green"
"Does it have any spots?"
"Nope. Just green. And it has bouncy feets that go boingy-boingy-boing."
"Wow, he must jump high."
"Oh no, there he goes!" Ryan exclaims as his hand bounces.
Don't worry. Baby Frog was immediately recovered and placed in the safety of Ryan's fist.

And I have Ryan to thank for discovering that Yoda can easily be reached with a simple call on an old cell phone. If only I had known that years ago!

No comments: