Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Buzz is...Ryan's Three

This week we celebrated Ryan's Birthday. Here is a quick recap.

The day started with fun at the park with Mom and the Boys.Hanging with the brothers on the slide.Waiting for the Birthday Celebration to start.
Ryan wanted a Buzz Lightyear and Zurg cake...good job Amy.Ryan easily took care of the candles and Zurg in one single action.His Toy Story action figure set was definitely a hit.
He is three but he hasn't mastered cake eating quite yet.Matthew and Ryan with their Birthday PJ's from grandma and grandpa Tuft.Yes, Ryan can smile.
Happy Birthday Ryan...We Love you.

5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Happy birthday, Ryan!

I can't believe he's three already. Time does fly. The cake is way cute. Good job, Amy! You always amaze me.

Wendy said...

Love the cake!

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Amy you did great on the cake. And I love seeing them all having so much fun.

Tyler V said...

Happy birthday, Ryan! I can't believe he's 3 (boy, that means Sheridan is almost 3, too...). The cake tuned out awesome! I'd best not let Jack see it or he may change his mind on his birthday cake...(BTW, he's having a party on sat from 10-11:30--you're totallyl welcome, but we understand that is a freakishly long drive).
Happy birthday, big Ryan!

Adam and Brynn said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! :) He's getting so big. I'm glad he had such a great birthday. He's so cute. And awesome cake Amy! I love it.