Yesterday Kevin went to get Ryan after he had woken up from his nap. He was jumping on the bed and when Kevin opened the door Ryan shouted, "I be Tigger. I bouncing!"
Then a short while later he came up to his little brother and said, "Zach is cute!" I asked him if Ryan was cute. "No." Are you handsome? "No." Then what are you? Tigger? "I just Wyan." Good to know!
1 week ago






1 comment:
That is cute! Sounds like Makenna. She never wants to be anything other than Makenna. (which is good) :) But even if she's pretending to be something else, she still says 'no, I'm Makenna!" when I ask. She also refuses, and does NOT allow anyone to call her a nickname either.. haha it's funny. She's really defensive when it comes to her name and what people call her. :) Cute kids.
We're sad that we had to miss cute little zac's blessing!! But we were thinking of you! Can't wait to see pictures. Love you guys!
Post a Comment