Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Brothers Gotta Hug

Once again we are behind on the blog so here is a quick recap of our week. More family activities, more wedding stuff, and a lot of hugging!

Brothers don't shake handsBrothers LOVE each otherBrothers Gotta Hug
Can you see Kevin in Ryan?Candyland with MatthewRyan and cousin Gabby
Hiram, Calvin, and MatthewEve and BradMatthew's castle bank

6 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

What cute pictures!

tyler and ali said...

Man, we just got candyland for Christmas and Jack adores it! He's also really fond of Chutes and Ladders. I am amazed at how quickly they catch on!
We miss you guys...we'll have to play now that we're well again!

Angie said...

Such cute boys. I bet you have your hands full!

Kellie said...

Just found your blog -- thanks to Jenette. Cute, cute boys!! Looks like you've had a great holiday break. Keep it up!

Jenette said...

Those are two adorable boys! I'm sure the hugging is nice rather than fighting.

A said...

Well I barely dare to write on your blog since I'm such an idiot. It's like on Home Alone 2 when they say "What kind of idiots do you have working here?" and the answer is, "The finest in New York." Since we have dinner with Steph and Lori I knew one was kind-of in the works and I would see you then, it did not even occur to me that when I had lunch with Lisa and Jenette that YOU would want to see THEM. When you wrote on my blog to let you know next time I realized that I suck and I'm sorry. Anyway, I do want to see you and looks like you've been super busy but let me know when things calm down and we can plan an outing.