These are some of the conversations we've had with Matthew lately. They speak for themselves.
One night while Mom was helping him say prayer.
Mom: Please help me to listen and obey the first time.
Matthew: Please help me to listen and obey the SECOND time.
Another prayer.
Please bless all of my race cars that they will get out of timeout.
Dad was getting him ready for bed one night and Matthew decided he wanted to read two stories. After the two stories he told Dad, "Silly Dad. You don't remember. I said I wanted to read THREE stories."
While driving to the store one day, Mom and the boys passed a parking lot with some construction equipment.
Matthew: Mom, what are those?
Mom: Those are called cherry pickers.
Matthew: What do they do?
Mom: You use them to get higher in the air, usually to fix things like broken lights.
Matthew: Or disco balls.
After opening a piece of junk mail one day, this was what the "letter" said.
"Dear Mail, I just wanted you to have some mail. Love, Mail."
And finally, this one sums up the life of our toddler. On being sent to timeout:
"But Mom, I don't like timeout. I only like playing."
4 days ago






4 comments:
Ha ha! Those are great!
hahaha he cracks me up!! Silly kid.
So funny. I liked the "obey on the second time" best!
Those are hilarious! And truthful. I especially relate to the "obey on the second time" idea.
Post a Comment