It seems Matthew has been getting a lot of face time, so here are some pics of Little Boy #2. Ryan is growing up so fast. I can't believe he is almost 14 months old! He likes to climb into and onto things.
He loves dogs - everytime he sees or hears one he stops and responds with an "oo,oo" or "boof." He LOVES to get a rise out of his older brother and they enjoy chasing each other and wrestling. He also likes to play with balls and for some reason has decided to take one up the stairs every time we go up. I usually have to bring the ball collection downstairs at the end of the day.
He likes to play with dishes (especially spoons), and he likes to wear hats around the house. If he can't find a hat he will put a blanket or shirt on top of his head. (I haven't been able to get a picture of that yet. He always pulls it off before I can take one.) He can also be really good at getting into trouble, especially things involving cords (Christmas lights, vaccuum, etc.) We sure do love our boys!!
Here are some pictures of Ryan snagging some raisins from the table and happily helping himself.
1 week ago






2 comments:
I have to ask how you are able to keep your boys from unwrapping all those presents? I haven't dared to put any under the tree yet.
Your boys sound much like mine. Classic boys through and through. It's fun though!
Post a Comment