Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Monday, December 3, 2007

Ethan

Ethan Tuft, beloved cousin and nephew, passed away this morning. He was a little more than eight weeks old. We will miss you Ethan. Visit the Tuft family blog. Ethan's Obituary.

7 comments:

Christina said...

I'm so sorry, I've been reading the Tuft blog since Brynn announced on her blog that she was pregnant with twins. I check it all the time and was saddend to hear that Ethan had passed on. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Love,
The Stevulak's

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

sweet pickles said...

So sorry about your family's loss. I can't even imagine the heartache. Give Adam my regards.

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

So sad to hear about this, if you need me to watch your boys so you can do anything at all, let me know. Or if you need anything else, please call or send me a message. Love you, we will pray for peace and comfort for your whole family.

tyler and ali said...

Our prayers are with you and your family--we're so sorry for the loss. If we can do anything for you (like Amber, we'll watch kids or bring a meal or whatever) let us know. We love you guys.

Angie said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I read Adam's blog and they have an amazing outlook on it.