I was tagged by my good pal Jenette, and seeing as how this is the third time I’ve been tagged, I had better respond. So here goes the list of 6 random things about myself.
1. I’m really good at reading something but not very good at responding (as evident by this post.) I have good intentions, believe me. But these days I get distracted pretty easily and forget to go back and finish. New Year’s Resolution: write things down!
2. I love nuts. Peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, you name it. Even better when paired with chocolate (ie. Peanut M&M’s or Reese’s) Yummy!
3. I’ve only been in one car accident in my life, and it wasn’t even with another car. I hadn’t been driving very long when my mom asked me to move our car from one spot of the driveway to another spot. I backed up, turned the steering wheel, and gently pushed on the gas, but nothing happened. Somehow my back wheels got stuck on the curb. I gave it a little more gas to get the back of the car up and over the curb. Bad idea. I ended up gunning it instead, crashing into our portable basketball hoop which tipped over and pulled down the chain link fence in our front yard. My parents have still not replaced it.
4. Someday I want to go back to school to become a librarian.
5. I’m not a very good housekeeper. Now I keep everything clean as far as scrubbing, washing, etc., but it’s the clutter that I can’t seem to keep up with. And it tends to migrate – I get one room de-cluttered only to find the next room in worse shape. Someday my house will be totally clean all at once.
6. Call me crazy, but I hate it when people don’t use their blinkers when they drive. Can it really be that hard to turn on? I don’t think so.
1 week ago






1 comment:
Your so funny, I completely agree with you on the blinker thing, drives me nuts too, I do remember the peanut M&M thing, yummy.
Post a Comment