Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween

Okay, so I am really late on the Halloween pictures. I tried to think of an excuse, but I don't have one (except that I couldn't find the camera for a couple of days.) Matthew was super excited this year and asked for almost a week when we were going trick-or-treating. We went to our ward Trunk or Treat that night and when we came home we ran into our friends the Vigues. Matthew was able to go to a few houses with his friend Jack, I mean Peter Pan. Ryan liked being outside, but wasn't really sure why he was dressed like a monkey (as evident by the blank look on his face in all of the pictures.) He did enjoy eating the candy afterward though.

Here are the boys at the Trunk or Treat. It looks like our little monkey might fall over. :)


Happy Matthew running for candy with Jack.













Here are the boys after their busy night. Matthew is trying to hold Ryan still, but it looks more like boys from the 'hood. (Or maybe boys with hoods? Bad joke, but I couldn't resist.)

3 comments:

A said...

Yay, another monkey! Someone thought Jackson was an Ewok and that it was the greatest costume ever. An ewok? Who would do that to a 1 year old?

Christina said...

oh, they look so cute, we miss you guys so much. I've decided life was much better being your neighbors, so do what ever you can
to get the people next to you to move out and then we can move back in!

tyler and ali said...

Jack is still talking about Matthew as Tigger. When can we all just be healthy!?!