Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ryan's Birthday

October is Birthday Extravaganza at our house! Grandma and Grandpa Tuft came to visit a week ago and of course brought presents for the birthday kids (I'm still a kid, right?) It was fun to have them come over. We also got to meet my little brother Brad's fiancee, Eve. What an eventful weekend!

We celebrated Ryan's birthday this weekend. It's sad to think that he's no longer my baby. He's still a little guy, though. A little guy packed full of energy and personality!

Here's the birthday cake. We went with a fire engine theme. And you can laugh all you want - it didn't quite turn out as well as I wanted it to. I was trying to get it made with a 3-year-old hovering over my shoulder and trying to do everything in his power to "help." I was also informed that the wheels are a little misplaced, but what are you going to do?


Here's the tasting of the cake. Mmmm...frosting.




And here's the happy boy.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

That cake looks so fun! I can't believe Ryan's one! I found your blog off the Vigue's. Here's ours: merrickandvanessa.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!

A said...

That cake is cute! As for the wheels, whoever said they were out of place probably just wanted to eat them. I need to learn to make cute things like that.