Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Matthew's Snack

Today I went upstairs to put Ryan down for his nap. I left Matthew downstairs at the table with his snack. It took me a little longer than usual to get Ryan to bed and when I finally came downstairs this is what I found:



It appears that I had left the raisins on the table along with the pepper shaker from last night. You would think that I would learn by now to make sure the table was completely clean, but I admit that I can be a slow learner sometimes, much to the delight of my son. He informed me that he needed some "salt" on his raisins and since there was some within reach he decided to add it. Makes sense to me.

2 comments:

sweet pickles said...

Haven't you had raisins and pepper before? It's an old favorite of mine.

Vickie said...

So I was feeding Gabriella tonight and I knew Hiram was sitting across the table from me, when I suddenly realized he was dumping salt in the bed of his dump truck. I looked inside and he had already done the pepper. It must be a 2 year old thing.