Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Toddler Logic

Matthew said this to me yesterday:

Matthew: Mom, I want to go trick-or-treating.
Mom: Well, we have to wait for a few weeks before then. First we have to go to Disneyland and have your birthday. (We are going to Disneyland in a couple of weeks).
Matthew: Mom, let's go to Disneyland today so we can go trick-or-treating.

If only life were that easy.

2 comments:

tyler and ali said...

Amy, you seriously capture your kids with this blog! Matthew cracks me up--I love that kid! I just have to laugh thinking about his nap story. Can't wait until Jack is OVER this cold so we can play again!
ali

Jenni Elyse said...

Hi Tams!

I just wanted to tell you that Matthew seriously cracks me up. I laughed at Toddler Logic as well as Big Brothers Don't Need Naps! Kids say the darnedest things.

So, I have a blog too. It's http://www.jenniferblaser.com/. Of course, because I don't have kids, it's not as fun as yours.... ;)