Tams Family Homepage - Amy, Matthew, Ryan, Zachary, and Kevin
family blogmatthewryanzachandrew

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Proof

As I have been looking through pictures of our family over the years, I realized that there are few of Kevin and I together.  It seems one or the other is taking the pictures and somehow we forget to document ourselves in the same situation.  I decided we needed to be better about that, so when we went to see Wicked in Salt Lake I made sure we had some proof that we actually exist together.


It was a great musical and we enjoyed spending so much time together.  When the play finished we went to the City Creek Center to look around.  It was nice to browse and take time window shopping without pushing a stroller full of our adorable impatient anklebiters.  

Then we went out to eat at some fancy-schmancy restaurant.  Yes, a real restaurant, with a real chef and real menus and really, really good food.  We decided it was okay to treat ourselves every once in a while.  Thanks hubby for such a great day!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Sounds like an amazing date! Glad you guys got to do something so cool!

jjonstott said...

Looks fun (and you both look great!)